Careers with Graber Manufacturing - Administrative Assistant
Our company is seeking an Administrative Assistant to manage the office and handle duties for upper management. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential. Assuring a steady completion of workload in a timely manner is key to success in this position.
The position requires good time management and a great deal of initiative, flexibility, reliability, patience, and attention to detail as they manage many different tasks.
Answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties
Respond to online chat functionality
Prepare and enter detailed orders into business management system
Complete credit applications for customers
Provide tracking information and assistance to customers
Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
Maintain accurate accounts receivable documents and call on customers for payment when needed, including daily invoicing and cash receipts/credit card payments
Record and take payment information from customers via credit card, checks, and electronic fund transfers
Complete necessary shipping documentation, including international documents, packing slips, and bills of lading
Maintain and monitor office supplies inventory and product samples
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Assertive, self-directed and ambitious with a can-do, helpful attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Outlook/e-mails, and web applications
- Familiarity with order entry software
- Knowledge in accounting with some experience in customer service
- Professional and articulate verbal and written communication style
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines
- Willing to work in a team/group environment
Minimal if any.
If you are interested in joining our team please fill out an application and submit a resume below, or stop into our office Monday-Thursday between 9am-5pm.