Careers with Graber Manufacturing - Packaging Associate
Responsibilities and Duties
We have immediate openings on 1st shift (M-F 6:30am-3pm) and 2nd shift (M-Th 3pm-1:30am) for new team members in our Packaging department with future opportunities to learn new manufacturing skills in other work areas.
Applicants should have:
- Ability to follow written procedures and documentation
- Basic math skills
- The ability to use small hand tools
- An excellent work ethic
- A willingness to perform other duties as assigned
- The ability to move freely with sufficient reflexes to use hands and power tools to complete the tasks efficiently.
- Ability to perform the same task repeatedly.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
The majority of work will be performed in a manufacturing facility with noise levels typical to that environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must adhere to the company uniform policy including the wearing of steel-toed/safety-toe shoes and safety glasses.
Minimal if any.
If you are interested in joining our team please fill out an application and submit a resume below, or stop into our office Monday-Thursday between 9am-5pm.