Careers with Graber Manufacturing - Robotic Welding Operator
Robotic Welding Operator
We have immediate openings on 2nd Shift (M-Th 3pm-1:30am) for a Robot Welding Operator. We are looking for candidates with an excellent work ethic and a desire to be a part of a quickly growing company!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Load/unload parts from welding cell
- Stack/box finished parts
- Maintain robot consumables
- Adjust weld programs as needed based on conditions
- Have demonstrable, hands-on welding skills.
- Education/training on relatable CNC equipment.
- Must have basic fabrication skills.
- The ability to use small hand tools.
- The ability to read basic blueprints.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Detail oriented.
Applicant will be expected to:
- Stand on your feet up to 9 Hours with some breaks.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Keep your area and Robot equipment clean.
The majority of work will be performed in a manufacturing facility with noise levels typical to that environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must adhere to the company uniform policy including the wearing of steel-toed/safety-toe shoes and safety glasses.
Minimal if any.
If you are interested in joining our team please fill out an application and submit a resume below, or stop into our office Monday-Thursday between 9am-5pm.